Monday, September 6, 2010

Noun 1. muser - a reflective thinker characterized by quiet contemplation


I rarely find myself at a loss for thoughts I want to express. Indeed, my busy mind whirls with endless lists of ideas I hope to transform into written words in the hopes that they may shared.
 
I also rarely find myself at a loss for the right word when writing. I typically enjoy playing with words. I enjoy trying them out to see how they sound in a sentence, or searching for the one that truly captures what I wish to convey.
 
And yet from the moment I opened this blog with the intent to "compose" I have felt precisely that - at a loss for thoughts and words. In fact, in sitting to write what I was at that moment musing about, I experienced a quietness in my mind akin to that which I seek to find in meditation. (A quietness I have yet to actually achieve when intended I might add.) And while such mental calmness is something I often long for, clearly it was not what I wanted as I sat to compose my first blog.
 
Till next time joyful musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment